My Three Career Choices
- Computer Forensics Analysts--Salary Range 50k to 150k
- Computer Operator--Salary Range 40K to 80k
- Information Assurance Technician--Salary Range 50k to 100k
Certifications I need to secure my Career Goals
- Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist(MCTS)
- Microsoft Database Administrator(MCDBA)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional(MCITP)
- CyberSecurity Forensics Analyst (CSFA)
- Computer Forensics Core Compentencies (CFCC)
- Certification for Information System Security Professionals (CISSP)
- Computer Emergency Response Trainning (CERT)
I have an Associate Degree in Paralegal Technology. I am persuing
a Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Technology at kaplan
University in the Excellerated Degree Program. I plan to major in Security
and Computer Forensic Technology. I hope to persue a career in CSI.
Degrees and Certificates
- Associate in Applied Science Paralegal Technology
- Bachelor of Science Computer Information Technology
- Certification in Computers In The World of Work (30 Credit Hours)
Skills, Resources, and Experience
I have been employed in many areas such as Education, Business, Military, State and Local Government, and the Private Sector.
I am a working mother with over thirty years of experience. I am constantly looking for resources such as "PartTime Jobs That Really Pay".
Pofeldt, E. 2008, Less Stress More Money, Good House Keeping,Vol 247, pp 93-94,96,97-99.
I have always been interested in Law, Science, and Technology, and I plan to use my many years of Experience
to Persure and Interesting career in Computer Forensic Technology, possibly in an Information Technology
enabled Court Room.